Terms and Conditions:
- Simat Trading Company owns and operates the store known as: Simat Store. Simat Trading Company was established in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia - Riyadh according to the Commercial Register: 1010897403
- When you purchase from Simat Store, you agree to receive any emails related to the store's promotional offers.
When purchasing from the Simat store, you agree to communicate with you by phone, text messages, or the WhatsApp communication program, through your mobile number registered in your account.
- Simat store has the full right to modify the store or modify its policies and terms.
- Just by visiting the Simat store, even if you are not registered with us, you agree to the current terms and conditions, and if you do not agree to them, we kindly ask you to stop using this site.
Replies and comments:
- All comments and opinions on product pages and social media pages belong to the owners who expressed them and do not reflect our opinions
- Simat store has the full right to adopt all opinions and comments written inside the store or through our accounts on social networking sites.
- Simat Store prohibits the use of bad or abusive words, and the store will take the necessary actions when using these words.
- You must maintain the privacy of your account and password and take responsibility for all activities that take place through our services, and it is important to inform us in the event of any unauthorized use of the password for your personal account.
-The obligation to provide the complete and true information required that will facilitate your service.
- Our team works diligently to supply products in large quantities; however, the availability of goods cannot be guaranteed all the time.
- In exceptional cases, Simat store refuses to accept some orders for several reasons. The store also reserves the right to accept or reject the order as it deems appropriate, so we may ask you for some details and information before accepting your order.
- When you purchase any product, you are obligated to purchase the products mentioned in the invoice at the price mentioned therein, including shipping and delivery fees, taxes or other fees, if there is any.
- Simat store has the right to ban any customer who is not serious and does not accept dealing with him, and this includes any customer who chose the option to pay upon receipt and did not commit to receiving his shipment from the shipping company when it reached his address.
All copyrights are reserved to Simat Store, including information, page designs, texts, and innovative software developments, and they are subject to the copyright laws of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Limitation of Liability:
- Simat store assumes full responsibility for your order until it is delivered to the shipping representative; delaying your shipment or causing any damage to it, is the responsibility of the shipping company.
- Simat Store will ensure that in the event of any damages or problems with your shipment, it will follow up on your shipment and communicate directly with the shipping company until the problem is fully resolved.
Exchange and Return:
- The customer has the right to cancel the order before sending it to the shipping company.
- The customer bears the shipping fees and refund fees, if any. In the event that the order cannot be delivered due to the lack of response to the mobile phone or the reversal of the purchase decision without reason.
- The store bears the costs of returning a product received that does not match what was described on the site, or the invoice received, and providing compensation in the form of a coupon used later, equal to what was paid on that product.
-The store bears the costs of any product that has a defect that prevents it from being used, such as if it has a defect or has expired.
- In the case that there is a defective product, the store must be notified within a maximum period of 24 hours from the time of receipt, with the exception of the expired product, so the reporting period is a full week from the date of receipt.
- Simat Store is not obligated to provide compensation for gifts or free samples.
-The compensation does not include issues that have relative opinions, such as taste, color, and size.
-The store is committed to fully complying with the laws, regulations, and rules applicable within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- In the event that any of the provisions of this document is considered null, invalid or illegal by the responsible authorities within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, this item is considered canceled while the remaining terms and conditions remain in force.
- The store is not responsible for damage, loss, or non-fulfillment as a result of actions beyond its control (such as actions issued by official authorities within the country, or service problems such as electricity or communication cuts or accidents).
- In case you have a problem or inquiry, you can contact us through Contact Us page shown on the site.
Shipping and payment:
- Delivery is currently available to Saudi Arabia:
- For orders from inside Riyadh, it is available (payment on receipt - Visa - Master - Mada - Bank Transfer), and the delivery cost from 0 kg - 15 kg is 25 riyals and more than 15 kg on each kg. 3 riyals are added, and the delivery time is within 5 working days.
- Available for all regions of the Kingdom (Visa - Master - Mada - Bank Transfer).
Note: Shipping is free if the purchase value is more than 200 Saudi riyals.
The approved working days in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia are (Sunday to Thursday from 9am to 4pm).
- The time period for delivery is calculated from the date of transferring the amount and not the date of the order; for example: a customer ordered from the store on Monday and chose the option to pay by bank transfer, but did not make the transfer except on Wednesday, we approve the request from Wednesday.
- Orders that have been requested after the end of official working hours or on any official holiday in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (including weekends, religious and national holidays, and emergency holidays), the request is carried forward to the first working day following the date on which the request was made.
-The delivery time shown in the above table is an estimate, although we are very committed to delivering within the specified time period.
- When the order is delayed for more than 15 days, the store is obligated to return the full amount to the customer.